High-Quality Family Dentist Near Severance CO
Choose Foothills Family Dental For ALL Your Family Dentist Needs!
Whether your dental needs are complex, simple, or anywhere in-between - we promise to provide you with exceptional care to enhance your smile! Operating in both our South Location and Old Town locations, we give Fort Collins residents a range of different opportunities to clean, straighten, whiten and restore their teeth.
We offer top-of-the-line sedation dentistry services for anyone who wants to be calm and relaxed for the duration of their dentist visit. Contact us before your visit to let us know if you're interested in sedation dentistry for your next visit.
Our Fort Collins dentists are committed to making dental care accessible for all individuals. Through our in-office dental benefits plan, individuals without insurance can still receive preventive dental care without having to worry about out-of-network costs. Dr. Richard Pass and his team are committed to quality dentistry and comfortable care. By integrating advanced technology into our procedures, creating tailored treatment plans, and offering relaxing sedation dentistry, we strive to create a comfortable environment and exceptional patient experience.
Emergency Dentist Services for Severance Residents
Don't wait, get the dental care you need ASAP!
Given how delicate your teeth are and how heavily you rely on them, responding properly to dental emergencies is critical. The sooner you obtain the emergency services you need, the easier it is to save your teeth and avoid further complications. Foothills Family Dental is committed to solving dental emergencies as soon as necessary to protect your teeth and preserve your smile.
You need immediate attention if you've experienced the following:
- Bleeding: Large amounts of blood coming from your teeth indicate that they or the roots and gums beneath them have been seriously harmed. If your teeth start to bleed, place a wet, cold compress next to them and call us immediately.
- Swelling: As with bleeding, swelling around your teeth indicates that there is some serious dental problem that may not otherwise be visible yet. You should take the same precautions.
- Severe Pain: Any amount of dental pain is a bad sign, but especially severe pain indicates that time is of the essence. If the pain is serious enough that you cannot concentrate or it persists for long periods of time, you should seek immediate attention from a dentist.
- Physical Damage: If a tooth is chipped, broken, or knocked out entirely, you need to act quickly. Recover the bits of tooth that have fallen out and get to a dentist as soon as you can.
General, Family & Pediatric Dentistry Services
To keep a healthy mouth and bright smile, you need proper regular cleanings from a qualified and experienced dentist. We take extra measures to ensure that your oral health is as healthy as it can be. At Foothills Family Dental, it's no secret that we treat our patients like family, we take the extra time to effectively communicate with each and every patient. Our team understands that no two mouths are alike which is why we like to talk in-depth with all our patients to discuss their oral health, any treatments needed and preventative maintenance plans to keep their teeth healthy.
At Foothills Family Dental, we take a comprehensive approach to your oral health with an emphasis on prevention and maintenance. Our preventive program is a cooperative effort by the patient, dentist, and dental staff to preserve the natural dentition and supporting structures by preventing the onset, progress, and recurrence of dental diseases and conditions.
In addition to comprehensive cleanings and preventive care for all of our patients, Foothills Family Dental offers several specialty procedures tailored to help patients enhance their natural smiles.
At regular check ups, your dentist & hygienist will perform the following:
- Examination of Diagnostic X-Rays (radiographs): Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-Rays also help determine tooth and root positions.
- Oral Cancer Screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum Disease Evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of Tooth Decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
- Examination of Existing Restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, etc.